Next: .verilog, .endv Lines
Up: WRspice Input Format
Previous: .check, .checkall, .monte, and
WRspice contains a built-in Verilog parser/simulator. Verilog is a
popular hardware description language for digital logic circuits. The
integration of Verilog with SPICE provides a wealth of new capability:
- Direct support for analog/digital mixed-mode simulations.
- The ability to co-simulate in digital and anallog domains,
possibly using the digital result to validate the SPICE simulation.
- The ability to create simulation control automation in a
- The ability to create measurement automation in a Verilog
- The ability to create pulse sources that have complex output
and are independent of the transient time scale.
Stephen R. Whiteley